
Do we really need to keep all the dry cleaner bags and hangers hanging in our closet? Even when there are no shirts left hanging in them?
So I do this...

And then I think about tossing it all away and think about all those poor animals that get injured by plastic bags. You've probably seen all the gross disturbing pictures of that. I'll spare you the photographic details, I mean it is almost Christmas and all.
But I can't imagine throwing all this away. Such waste! So in honor of the animals, I made a couple of these tacky lovelies out of bags and hangers to hang in our kitchen window.

Ah much better, and a big Merry Christmas to the animals I potentially saved by doing this. You too can save a few critters, just ask me and I'll show you how to do this easy peasy save some animals wreath.

No comments:
Post a Comment