Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tasty pasties...

We were headed to a “naughty & nice” themed holiday party at our friend’s house, but due to the lovely weather we sadly missed that party, as well a couple others. C'est la vie. But, I even made the perfect thing for those Dirty Santa gift exchanges! Tasty Pasties!


OK, shhhhhh, I’m a self taught, closet pasties maker. I needed a pair for someone’s Halloween costume, honest. So a friend of mine and I tried making them for fun, with success.

Looking for something fun for Valentines day? I can certainly make you a pair or show you how.

There is nothing like a little fun with feathers and some dark chocolate to go with it.
If you are not into “HOT” chocolate, I can always make you something a little different.

Email me for price and or details on making them together. Twirling tassel lessons, NOT included. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment